David began his quest for fitness early on as a Division III Basketball player at Elmira College for 2.5 years. David received his Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice and Psychology at Sam Houston State University in 2012 while jointly working as personal trainer for 5 years. In 2012, David fell in love with CrossFit at a local team competition and immediately began his CrossFit journey. In 2013, he became a Level 1 CrossFit Coach later progressing to Owner and Operator of CrossFit Brave Affiliate in 2016. Currently, David is a full-time Fire Fighter with the City of Durham, Head Coach, and current Owner.
- CrossFit Level 2 Certification
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification
- CrossFit Scaling Certification
- CrossFit Judges Course (2014 – PRES)
- National Registered Emergency Medical Technician – Advanced